JIM KAIGHN INSURANCE AGENCYHOME OF THE “INSURANCE DOCTOR” --- by Jim Kaighn



This is my first article about insurance. Here, you will get to know me better . People need to have confidence and trust in their advisor.

My philosophy about my work is for my clients to understand what they are buying, to understand the terminology, to understand their views and wants, so I can better fit an idea that best suits them and their family and/or business.

I have been in the insurance business for 47 years, longer than any other agent in this area specializing in Life and Health Insurance related policies. I also have degrees in Life and Health Insurance and in Financial Planning, but I specialize in Insurance planning!! I am not saying I am the smartest agent, just that I have the ability to do my work smarter for people and their business.
I do not have a fancy office with 20 secretaries, I have worked out of my home since 1980. When speaking with folks, I come to their home or office, making it more convenient for you.

I have written insurance articles for the DAILY ADVANCE, given seminars with other professional people in law, accounting and investments to help people get more knowledge.
I have a very good working knowledge on car, homeowners, and business insurance, for I use to have
a license in Property and Casualty Insurance. I have taught insurance classes at the COLLEGE OF THE ALBEMARLE and insurance classes for Real Estate agents for them to better understand insurance and how it fits into their clientele’s insurance questions.

The main difference between myself and other agents is that I work with many companies, not just one. Many times I am told that folks have their Life Insurance where they have their car and homeowners coverage because it is easier to have all their policies with one agent and one agency. This is good, but understand, that agent only has one company to choose from, they can not shop around for the best ideas, I CAN AND DO!!.. Also, that agency’s main business is car, homeowners,
and business insurance, they are not 100% fixed on Life Ins. like my companies are. All I ask people
to do is to give me a try, no promises, no scare tactics, just my best work THE FIRST TIME!!!
I will be doing future articles on different topics and I will take ideas from the readers on topics they want info about.

 I can be reached at 335 5983 or 202 5983 or
at my e-mail--insdr@roadrunner.com ..

My web
site is WWW.INSDRJIM.COM-- Until later -- HAPPY
TRAILS TO YOU!!!
JIM KAIGHN, CLU,CHFC,RHU,AABA,BSBA


JIM KAIGHN INSURANCE AGENCYHOME OF THE “INSURANCE DOCTOR” --- by Jim Kaighn JIM KAIGHN INSURANCE AGENCYHOME OF THE “INSURANCE DOCTOR” --- by Jim Kaighn Reviewed by kensunm on 7:00:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Copyright AlbemarleTradewinds. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.